Sponsored by the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS),
National Institutes of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment
(NITAAC), the Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small
Business (SB) contract is a ten (10) year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) for small businesses. This contract is
intended to provide information technology (IT) solutions and services as defined in FAR
2.101(b) and further clarified in the Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996. The IT support
solutions and services under the contract include health and biomedical-related IT
services to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and
information management requirements. The contract also contains general IT services
partly because medical systems are increasingly integrated within a broader IT
requiring a systems approach to their implementation and a sound infrastructure
for their operation.
Through this contract, the NITAAC will award multiple IDIQ contracts under
which federal government agencies can award task orders to acquire IT services.
These task orders will employ various pricing arrangements such as Firm-Fixed-Price
Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee (CPFF), Cost-Plus- Award-Fee (CPAF), Cost-Plus-Incentive-Fee (CPIF),
and Time-and-Materials (T&M), all of which are to be issued in accordance with the
Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
SMALL BUSINESS CATEGORY (RESTRICTED)
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
Radiant delivers meaningful and measurable technology solutions for digital
transformation. We specialize in technology solutions, driven by proven methodologies,
to help navigate the journey to the digital enterprise. Out team of experienced
consultants are adept in:
Application Transformation -Quickly delivering software across the
internal processes to customer engagements.
IT Transformation -Efficiently executing intelligent infrastructure
strategies that enables
the digital enterprise.
Workforce Transformation -Effectively supporting change, from processes,
and skills, to
culture and behavior.
- Contract Name:HHS NIH NITAAC Chief Information Officer –
Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business (SB)
- Contract Number:75N98120D00064
- Contract Track: Small Business and 8(a) Small Business
- Contract Period:05/11/2020 - 07/14/2022
- Task Order Types: FP, FFP, CPFF, CPAF, CPIF, T&M
- Contract Website: